Posted on May 25, 2017Category: News Tags: Business, Business Week, Growth, Growth Hub, Humber, Local Growth Fund
The two events during Humber Business Week will take place at Hull University, Canham Turner Building on June 6th and at Forest Pines Hotel, North Lincolnshire on June 8th.
The three speakers added the Charter Institute of Marketing sessions are:
– Dr Nadine Waehning, Marketing Lecturer at York St John University (University of Hull 6thJune).
– Emma Shaw, Sales Referrals Manager at Royal Mail (Forest Pines Hotel 8th June).
– Kirsty Beasley, Marketing Director at VIP Worldwide will also be speaking at both sessions.
Running in parallel will be our Marketplace from 9am to 3pm featuring a wide range of business support exhibitors who will be on hand to offer help and support.
Topics discussed at both ‘Growth Hub Live’ events will include:
– Access to funding; with £8million of Local Growth Fund available.
– Protecting your business from cybercrime.
– Business planning for growth.
Attendance to the events over the two days is flexible; you can stay for as long or as little as you wish.
Please visit http://growthhub.live/ for more information and to book your place now.