- Hull Old Town – support to bring retail and office space back into use, and attract businesses, visitors and residents to Hull’s historic Old Town.
- A18 Melton Ross Railway Bridge – replacement of a weakened bridge on the A18, which is an essential strategic link between Scunthorpe and the Ports of Immingham and Grimsby.
- A161 Bridge Street Cycle Scheme, Goole – Construction of a new off-road shared use footway/cycleway along the A161, Goole.
- Skills Capital Programme – maintain and enhance the current Further Education building stock and enhance learning provision across the Humber.
- Stallingborough Interchange, North East Lincolnshire – Deliver junction improvements to the A1173 and Kiln Lane Roundabout at Stallingborough to enable the development of the Stallingborough Interchange strategic employment site.
- Westcliff Regeneration Programme, Scunthorpe – New managed space for business start-ups as part of a wider housing regeneration scheme.
- A1105 Anlaby Road Corridor/Park St Bridge Strengthening – Improve traffic flow/reduce congestion on the A1105 Anlaby Road corridor by widening the carriageway and also strengthening the existing Park Street Bridge, which will improve access to the City Centre Strategic Development Sites.
- ERGO Centre, East Riding of Yorkshire – Specialist managed workspace building targeted at business and professional services supporting the development of environmental technologies sector.
- Central Cleethorpes Regeneration Programme – Accelerate the development of two strategic development sites in the town centre, alongside complementary investment to promote the restoration of historic buildings and improvement of the public realm.
- In addition, the Government is also committed in principle to the development of the delivery of an office and retail scheme on Cartergate through discounted Public Works Loan Board borrowing.