Our Board agrees an Annual Delivery Plan which outlines the activities, investments and outputs that will be delivered in the forthcoming year.
The following strategic objectives and delivery targets have been agreed for 2019/20:
- Continue to deliver our SEP strategic objectives
- Develop a robust, evidence based local industrial strategy that has stakeholder buy-in and is agreed with Government by Dec 2019
- Develop a high performing and diverse LEP that is at the leading edge of governance, including transparent and accountable decision-making
- Ensure we are continuing to make good progress towards delivering the LGF lifetime programme and that spend is back on track by March 2020
- Use our collaboration and influencing powers to bring about change and enable joint working on activity that drives growth in the Humber
The LEP’s Delivery Plan outlines the key projects, programmes and activities that will be delivered in the 2019/20 financial year that will enable us to meet these Strategic Objectives.
See the plans here: