The Humber LEP is committed to operating in a transparent way so anyone can understand what we do, the decisions we make and how we make them.
Links are provided below to some of the key information you can find on this website.
Projects, investments and incentives
- Browse the projects we support
- Explore where our Enterprise Zone sites are, who owns them and what uses they are targeted at
- View the list of businesses we have supported to grow with a grant or loan
- Find out how to get support for your business from our schemes or our partners
- Read about how we add new projects to our project pipeline
- Read our strategy for growth – the Humber Strategic Economic Plan
- Find out about the roles of each of our Boards, who is represented on them and the minutes/papers from their meetings. Agendas and papers for the LEP Board and sub-boards are published five working days before meetings; draft minutes within 10 working days; and the final minutes within 10 working days of approval.
- View our register of interests
- See who makes up the LEP’s team of staff and what they do
- View our policies
- Find out how to contact us, including making a Freedom of Information Act request
- View all of our expenditure from £0.01 up, month by month (via our accountable body, Hull City Council) and our accountable body’s full accounts.
- View the accounts and annual returns for Humber LEP Ltd at Companies House
- Read our Annual Reviews which summarise what we have done, including our annual accounts
Our Accountability and Assurance Framework sets out in more detail how we make decisions. It is a comprehensive document which is reviewed annually to ensure it is compliant with the Government’s national Assurance Framework for LEPs.
We welcome feedback on how we exercise our commitment to transparency and we are always looking to make improvements. If you are looking for something that isn’t here, or you would like us to publish information in a different way, please contact us.