Skills Humber is a new interactive and inspiring event for 14-19-year old’s and their key influencers. Skills Humber offers employers, training providers, colleges, universities and careers advice organisations the chance to showcase their opportunities to future students, recruits and apprentices.
By combining interactive features and face-to-face contact with employers and organisations, Skills Humber aims to inspire and help young people into jobs, training and towards their future career.
Why choose Skills Humber?
Launched in partnership with Humber LEP, East Riding Council, Hull City Council, North Lincolnshire Council and North East Lincolnshire Council visitors from across the region will be given the opportunity to discover their futures at this exciting new event. Skills Humber is being marketed to all schools and colleges from across Humberside who are encouraged to visit for free with the offer of a travel bursary and school resources.
- The evening opening will be widely supported by marketing and social media channels plus an evening opening mailshot directed to 11,000 households of parents & carers of YR 10 – 13 students across the Hull city region. Young people will attend with parents & carers / family groups.
- During the day we already have 25 booked groups from schools & colleges bringing over 3,200 students with more bookings still to follow. Over 170 career leads / teachers are also booked to visit.
Join with our confirmed exhibitors and meet the next generation of talent:
ASK Project, Aspire-igen Group Ltd, Bishop Burton College, Bishop Grosseteste University, Bridging the Gap, British Army, Cranswick plc, East Riding College , East Riding Infrastructure and Facilities, EY, Greene King, Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education, Hull Engineering Training Association (HETA), Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Hull College, Hull Training and Adult Education, John Leggott Sixth Form College, LMI Humber / Greenport Hull, Medical Mavericks, National College for High Speed Rail , North Lindsey College, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy & Royal Marines, Sewell Group, Ship Safe Training, Teesside University & University of Hull
The event will include:
- 4 Get Skilled areas offering continuous interactive content on specific industry sectors
- Learning experiences throughout the event
- Live Opportunities Board where visitors can find information on current vacancies and other learning and volunteering opportunities
- The Skills Theatre offering a timetable of exciting live skills demonstrations
- Designated zones for Food Tech, Healthcare and Energy
- Opportunities to meet experts face-to-face
Stand space is limited so be quick to reserve a place. We have stand packages to suit all budgets.
To learn more about exhibitor options please call Suzanne Quarton on 01823 345643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus Arena, Myton Street, Hull, HU1 2PS