Tags: Business Support, ESIF, Grants
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) provides free advice and support to manufacturing SMEs to make improvements by identifying, understanding and removing the barriers affecting their business. The programme includes:
- An independent strategic business review with honest broker
- Detailed growth report that identifies strength and weaknesses
- Support to identify challenges and barriers to growth that drive change
- Support to help drive the completion of projects on time
- Access to grants to subsidise the cost of improvement projects
- Guidance and support to access other support mechanisms
- Service Delivery review
- Contract Directly with expert
It provides free advice and co-funded grant support to manufacturing SMEs to help them:
- Identify opportunities and create plans for improvement and growth
- Work with the best external experts to implement those plans
- Cover 35% of the cost of implementing the plans through a growth/improvement grant (up to £3,500 max)
- Connect to wider support to maximise opportunities for growth
SMEs are guided through the process by a dedicated Manufacturing Growth Manager.
November 1, 2016 - September 30, 2019
Economic Growth Solutions
£372,019 ERDF funding through the Humber ESIF allocation with a further £186,010 match funding. Total investment – £558,029.
This investment is part of the wider MGP, a £9.2m ERDF funded programme working with SME businesses in the West Midlands; Yorkshire and Humber and parts of the East Midlands and East of England.
To October 2018, the MGP has provided grants totalling £285,278 to 172 SMEs in the Humber through the Humber’s ESIF Allocation.
A further 107 SMEs have been supported using YNYER and GLLEP ESIF allocations in our overlapping LEP areas, with additional grants totalling £171,664.
Business case approved
StartedView project homepage