Our Industrial Strategy Prospectus is based on evidence, including economic analysis and business and stakeholder engagement. We will publish the key documents on this page as they are completed.
Most documents listed below have been developed or updated in the last year, but where relevant some key older documents are also referenced.
- Productivity in the Humber Sub Region
- The Humber Economy 2018
- Review of the Humber’s Economic Geography
- The Case for a Strengthened Humber LEP (response to the LEP Review, including spatial analysis)
- The Capability of the Humber Region (2013)
- The Economics of Low Carbon Cities – A Mini-Stern Review for the Humber (2012)
- Humber Clean Energy
- Humber Energy Intensive Industries
- Humber Engineering & Assembly
- Humber Ports & Logistics
- Humber Energy Intensive Industries Cluster Study (2018)
- Supply Chain and Productivity Review (to be published shortly)
- Infrastructure Review (to be published shortly – see draft overview discussed by the Investment & Regulation Board on 28 June)