November 1, 2017 - December 31, 2022
The aim of Community Led Local Development is to use bottom-up, local community driven approaches to address issues in areas of deprivation.
Hull’s Community Led Local Development (CLLD) programme is providing grant funding support to projects which help people in Hull to access and create economic opportunities through the following key priorities outlined in the Local Development Strategy:
- Targeted training in key work-related skills
- Making it easier to find and access work
- Growing Integrated Community Hubs
- Supporting local and community businesses
- Joined up support to increase household incomes
The first competitive grant round has now closed with the second opening in January 2019.
The programme is being led by Hull City Council, with Humber Learning Consortium providing support for the grant administration process.